BEDA aka Shoot Me Now (#1)

Yeah. I kind of hate myself right now. How in the world am I going to be able to blog EVERY SINGLE DAY for an entire month?! I haven't been reading a ton, I don't have a lot of features or scheduled meme things that I do, I'm not interesting, and seriously, who would want to read crappy posts from me for a month?

But I'm doing it.

Expect a book review or two, my regular features and memes, and some random rambling. More personal than book related. 

Sorry in advance guys. I suck.

I commit to this idea and am determined to create something EVERY DAY in April, including weekends. Every day, I will find something to say. I embrace the reality that there is always something to talk about, if you are willing to take the time to look for it.

I Liv promise to blog every day in April.

PS. I hate you Maureen Johnson. How dare you put this idea into my head?! 

:)