Booking Through Thursday/Saturday #30: Windfall (#18)

On Saturday

What would you spend an unexpected windfall on? Say … $50? How about $500?

Okay. You guys are going to laugh at me. But I am so broke that I have an ongoing wish list of stuff that I keep on my computer and add to continuously so that when a time comes that I actually have money, I have priorities and know what I want to spend it on. Pathetic? Yes. But I have to keep track of this kind of stuff. It's the hidden OCDishness in me that's coming out.

Some of the stuff on this wishlist=
A vintage typewriter like this baby. SO CUTE. The clickety clack of the keys just calls to me.
Brightly colored Keds for the summer. Yum.
This tote.
An Orangina poster.

And some other stuff...I'm shamefully materialistic. Sorry. But that $50 or $500 (if I even payed taxes) would be put to good use for sure. :P