My First Contest!

So last night, I was lucky enough to go to a book signing of Meg Cabot's. I was so excited that she was visiting my chilly state of Minnesota. The whole night was very fun. She was upbeat, witty, and very funny. You could tell she really tried to connect with the audience which was great. And afterwards, I got to get my whole Mediator series signed (which is a very good series that I highly recommend, btw) as well as a copy of one of Meg's more recent books, Jinx. So therefore, I am having a contest to giveaway a signed copy of the book Jinx by Meg Cabot. I have read it and I thought it was very good so I'm sure you will all like it.

Now for the rules:

1. To enter either leave a comment on this post that includes your email or just send an email to livsbookreviews@yahoo.com.


2. If you blog about my contest and help spread the word, be sure to send me the link back and I will give you two extra entries. How cool is that?


3. The dead line for entries is Saturday April 12 at midnight, central time.


And that's it! I hope you enter!