The To-Read Pile(s)


This has never been a very big blog. I don't have very many page views or very many followers or commenters in comparison to a bunch of the other YA review blogs out there. I'm totally fine with that, but the thing that amazes me, is how big my pile of books to read has gotten. I rarely receive review copies so most of these are from swapping books with other bloggers or from bookmooch, but STILL. It's going to take me the rest of 2009 to get through that stack at the rate I've been reading. Grrr. Which is exactly why I need to pick up the reading pace. If I'm not on very much for the next week or two it's because I'm going to start a rigorous reading schedule. :P Not really, but I AM going to try to crack open the books more. The first semester of the school year is over so I don't have too much to worry about right now...
So you know, if you've been wondering; where is that review you promised me in October, Liv? It's probably in one of those pictures above. There are also some other books I need to get from the library that I've promised reviews for, but I think it would be smartest to prioritize and read the books I actually own first. :)
And if you DO see that I'm posting excessive Twitter updates in the next week, feel free to reprimand me and order to get offline and read. You'd be amazing if you did that.