Bits 'n Pieces - Lisa McMann

Lisa McMann is the author of the YA novels Wake and Fade. Wake is a New York Times bestselling book.
It's sequel, Fade was released yesterday, February 10th. 
To read my review of Wake go heeere. And don't laugh. I wrote it a while ago when my writing was even worse than it is now. :P
Also, go check out Lisa's site for some fun info about the books. You can read Lisa's blog here

This or that:
Rain or shine? 
Shine! There is no rain in Arizona where I live.
iPod or mp3 player? 
Eep, I have neither.
Movies or TV? 
Tough one. TV
City or country? 
City
Mountains or beaches? 
Beaches (love the mountains, but I miss water!)
Dots or stripes? 
Stripes.
Dogs or cats? 
Both.
Cooking or eating out? 
Eating out, but I also love to cook.
Coffee or tea? 
Neither. Diet Coke.
Books or magazines? 
Books!

Favorites:
Book- 
eep! I can't answer this question. All of them.
Book store- 
Changing Hands in Tempe, AZ
Movie- 
Love, Actually
Music artist- 
Ack! I can't answer this either.
Website- 
Facebook
Designer- 
Vera Wang
Coffee chain- 
I prefer the indie hole-in-the-wall type
Color- 
Charcoal gray

Have you ever:
Lived abroad? 
No
Gotten a tattoo? 
Yes
Stayed up for the midnight release of a movie or book? 
Yes - book, No - movie (except maybe in college)
Disliked your job? 
Um...yes. But not the writing job.
Cried during a movie? 
Dozens of times.
Sang karaoke? 
Not officially.

Questions:
If you were on a desert island, what 5 things would you bring with you?
a boat, a high power transmitter, throwing stars, my computer, and some
food.
What’s on the list of things you have to do during your life?
clean the house...oh, wait. Good things? Travel around the world.
If you could have one super power what would it be?
I know what it wouldn't be -- getting sucked into other people's dreams.
What’s your perfect music playlist?
I have one on my myspace page -- Teen Troves made it for me. :)
What’s the one food you could eat day after day and not get sick of?
Peanut butter.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Greece
What moment in history do you wish you could’ve experienced?
The first woman voting.
What does your dream library look like?
Like the one in the Harry Potter movies 
When you walk into a bookstore, where do you head first?
The bathroom. Er... to the teen books, of course!
If everyone had to read one book, what would you have it be?
The Giver by Lois Lowry
Thank you so much Lisa! And if you haven't read Wake or Fade yet, I highly suggest you do. Wake is fantastic and based on all the fan girly reviews of Fade out there, I'm guessing that it, too, is just as fantastic. :)