About Me


My name is Liv/Olivia/Livvy...whatever you like. I am fifteen years old and I love literature.

It all started when my parents read to me every night before bed. My parents thought I could read before I actually could because I'd heard "Goodnight, Moon" enough times to be able to recite it by heart and flip the pages at the correct intervals.

I did eventually learn how to read and the first books I conquered were "The Berenstein Bears" and "Henry and Mudge". Over the years, I moved through The Boxcar Children, Nancy Drew, and Harry Potter. Which is how I got to where I am now.

I read mostly contemporary YA fiction but will slip in a few "adult-ish" books here and there also. I'm continuously amazed at how much great literature is out there.

Other tidbits about me-

I'm in love with chai tea. It's fantastic stuff. Just not from Caribou. If you're at Caribou get a white hot chocolate because their chai tastes like water. Ish.

I live in Minnesota. That may not seem too interesting, but I'm in love with my state and my neighborhood. I especially love all of the Minnesotan/Midwestern jokes out there. I think they're hilarious. Because we really do say "ya shoor". Or at least I do.

I don't buy books. I use the library, get copies for review, and get books from bookmooch. I don't have enough money to do it any other way because seriously, have you seen the prices of books nowadays? It's ridiculous.

I am completely in love with American Idol. Especially the men on it. Adam Lambert in particular, even though he's gay. Why do all the hot guys have to be gay?! It's not fair.

My dream house is going to have an enormous trampoline in the backyard. I want to be able to bounce whenever I want. I used to get my fix on my friend's tramp but she got rid of it and I haven't been on one for almost a year. I'm still going through withdrawal.

My favorite movies are kid ones or old ones or ones from other countries. e.g. Wall-E, Ratatouille, Umbrellas of Cherbourg, Let The Right One In, The Outsiders, etcetc.

I've developed a new love for snail-mail.

Want any other questions answered? Ask me in the comments. :)