Quite a Week

I tend to think that I'm a pretty boring person. No wacky family, no crazy drama, and no genetic mutations.

But I think I'm going to start posting a little bit about my week/life happenings here. It may be exceedingly dull. Just a warning.

Numero uno:
I went to see a play at our lovely local theater Thursday night. Two Gentlemen of Verona, 50's style. I loooved it.

Numero dos:
My dog ran away that same Thursday night while I was at the play. We've only had him for a month or two, AND, he didn't have a collar/tags on. We also live close to a big river, which in my mind = certain death by drowning. Needless to say, it was a horrible night for me. Insomnia and tears were involved.
He was found the next day. Sort of anticlimactic.

Numero tres:
I have a love affair with my neighborhood. It's the best place in the whole wide world, I swear. After school on Friday, my friend and I walked to the local cafe/coffee house and played bananagrams and drank chai. I felt so artsy.

Numero quatro:
I've been watching this music video on repeat for an hour.

I cry every time.

Numero quinte:
After reading this post I got all excited and went and cut out and painted my own cardboard hearts.
I wrote some little thoughts on them and have been leaving them places. I left an especially lovely one in the dressing room at my favorite mall store. :)

NOTE: I don't take Spanish. I don't know if those numbers are even close to being right. XD
EDIT: See? I got five wrong! Cinco! Oh and, cuatro, not quatro. Silly me.