Aaah!

You guys have no idea how pumped up I am right now. I'm really really excited. Why, you might ask? Well, it's because one of the coolest authors ever, John Green, is coming to my state. And not just once, but three times. Yes, three. Once on Friday, September 26 at the Loft, which is a fantastically cool literary center, once on the following day at the Hennepin County Library in Minnetonka, which is where I get all of my marvelous reading materials, and then once on November 28 at Metro State University. You have no idea how amazingly cool that is. Minnesota is actually the most visited state on his tour (I think)! Whoever said us Minnesotans weren't cool?! I think I'm planning to go to the event at the Loft, because that place is really neat. I've been to workshops there before and I loved it. And it's small, which I like. :) You can check out John's complete tour schedule here. He's going to a ton of places, so hopefully he'll be coming somewhere near you! I'm hoping to get some of my friends to go with me, and we'll make a night of it. It should be a blast. My third author event! Yay! I'll definitely post pictures, and let you guys know all of the little details. 
And I'm trying so hard to get some reading in, but the whole beginning of the school year madness is killing me! Please bear with me and I'll give you guys a review or two as soon as I can! I'm so sorry for my lame-ness. :(