Finding The Perfect Laptop Sleeve

I recently became the proud owner of a beautiful white MacBook. Before, I was using my family's shared PC and had to compete for internet and typing time but now I have my very own machine. :) It was about time too because I'm getting to the point in my education where having your own laptop or computer is essential for research, typing, more research, and just generally looking things up. I've also discovered that having the internet so easily accessible has eaten up more of my time than I expected. I can go on whenever I want which probably isn't the best thing...I will learn to control myself in time. My current internet obsession is watching The Secret Life of an American Teenager on the ABC family site. I didn't watch it while it was actually broadcasting, but now that it's over and there's so much hype about it, I'm catching up; and loving it so far.

Anyways, onto the subject of this post, I'm trying to find myself a laptop sleeve so that I can carry my comp with me wherever I go without worry of damage and scratching. When I went on Amazon, the choices were so mind-boggling that I don't think I'd ever be able to make a decision on my own. And that's where you, dear readers, come in. I'm posting pictures of my fave sleeves and you have to tell me which ones you like best. And they're kind of expensive so I want to make the right decision. :P Let me know what you think! I'm looking for some feedback. 



What say you to this difficult decision?