Booking Through Thursday/Saturday #14: 5 For Favorites

On Saturday
1. Do you have a favorite author?
No! I have a few main ones that I like; Sarah Dessen, JK Rowling, Siobhan Vivian, John Green, Scott Westerfeld, Susan Beth Pfeffer, and a ton more that I'm too lazy to name. :P
2. Have you read everything he or she has written?
Yes, in fact, I think I've read almost every book each of the authors listed above have written. Wow. I didn't even realize I was capable of that! 
3. Did you LIKE everything?
Some of Sarah Dessen's first books were a little disappointing and I didn't like Scott Westerfeld's Peeps, but I think I liked everything else. I guess I'm easy to please.
4. How about a least favorite author?
I don't think I'm really against any particular author because it seems bad to me to rule out books based on who wrote them. And I think I've liked most of the things I've read. No author stands out to me as someone I don't like or wouldn't read...
5. An author you wanted to like, but didn’t?
Melina Marchetta. I only tried one of her books, On The Jellicoe Road and couldn't get through it. I know that she has TONS of rabid fans but I don't really see the draw. :( I'm sorry!