A Miraculous Discovery

Have you guys noticed how I've been doing a bunch of completely non-book related posts lately to cover up for the fact that I've been reading at the pace of a snail? Well this is another one of those, but it's a cool one, I promise.
This week I discovered one of the coolest companies EVER. Really. Maybe some of you guys have heard of Threadless? It's a t-shirt company unlike any other. All the designs for the shirts are made by and voted on by users. Some of them are really unique and fun and I myself can't imagine ever being able to create designs like that. 
I just ordered myself a shirt and I'm super excited for it to come! If any of you have bought a shirt from Threadless, how do you like it? And if you haven't, you should definitely go check out the site. Let me know which designs you like!
My shirt design: